Friday, June 22, 2012

Get Organized Virtually!

What if I told you that you could go from this cluttered closet

















To this organized closet?  Or any other room or space in your house without my ever setting foot in your home? But you  still get to work with a professional organizer?















Oh and you could achieve this at a reasonable price?  Well you can!  I am excited to announce that in addition to regular organizing services, Cleverly Organized Chaos is now offering Virtual Organizing!  How does it work? Glad you asked. ;)  You contact me with  pictures and measurements of your space, along with a list of what you like and don't like, and what is working and not working in your space. I analyze the pics and come up with creative solutions in a list form specific to you and your situation! I then email you back the solutions I come up with along with pictures of some products you may want to consider buying (or may already have) for the space. After you are done you email me new pics of your organized space, and if there is still something not working and you want more solutions I will email more.  The cost for the first list and design is $50 dollars, any follow up emails with solutions are $25 each after that. Each New space is $50 and $25 for followup if needed. Affordable right? :) Well...in honor of this new service I am launching from today June 22- July 6th I am offering a 20% discount on both the first new service and the follow up...if you contact me and pay by July 6th! That is $40 for the new space a $10 savings, and $20 for the follow up contact if needed a $5 savings!  What a great way to jump into summer then to jump in with a newly organized space. :) Contact me at cleverlyorganizedchaos@yahoo.com and let's get you started!

No comments:

Post a Comment