Thursday, July 5, 2012

Host an organizing Party (without guests seeing your mess)

               How to host an organizing Party w/out cleaning!

                                            

You know how it is when you run across a product you like from a direct sales company and you want to purchase something and the consultant says "If you host a party you can qualify to get that item for free or half price?" You immediately start thinking...oh gee. I would love to but that means I have to clean the house from top to bottom, try and get at least 10 of my friends over to make it worth my while, and find a sitter for the kids etc.? Well what if I told you that there is a new kind of party. One that will help you still earn the free and half price products all while getting your house organized and you don't have to clean from top to bottom, or find a sitter etc.? How about hosting a virtual party? There is one of two ways you can do this. The first is a "catalog show" where you send out catalogs or emails to an online catalog to your virtual guests, then they place an order attaching it to a party with your name on it, OR you can do "virtual party" which is just a step above that. This way you can do a skype call and link everyone on there to where the consultant is speaking and showing them some of the products, or you can send them an invite with a virtual video on it that is set up with your name on it and ordering instructions at the end! It is a fun unique way so that your friends and family can learn more about the products then just reading a catalog. It is a way they can learn different ways you can use the product and is still fun. Plus they can still contact the consultant directly and ask any questions they have. You can invite your friends and family that don't live in your area to "attend" as well. I happen to be hosting an online virtual party right now for organizing products.  You are all invited to check it out here: Virtual Organizing Party  In fact if any of you would like to order feel free to do so, since I am feeling generous I will give up my hostess credits to a mystery "hostess" at the end of the party that my fabulous daughter will randomly select. :) Also anyone that orders $50 or more will be entered into a drawing to win a free car pocket! My daughter will pick TWO random people and they will both win a free car pocket.  If you don't want to order but instead would like to host a virtual party of your own, there is contact info for me at the end of the video, and also you can contact me at: cleverlyorganizedchaos@yahoo.com I would be happy to help you there too.

Have an organized day!
Jen

p.s. don't forget to check out Delightfully inspiring Thursdays for more fun tips and tricks and inspiration! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Newest follower from Delightful Order. Great ideas! I hate cleaning the house before parties and after ;) Love for you to stop by and return the follow.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete